Dale Peterson explains what he loves most about this very special place.
Give Thanks is the theme of November’s The Voice newsletter.
IN THIS ISSUE
- Harvest Festival Auction Hike: Jane Peck
- Harvest Festival photo gallery
- Thoughts from the Wilderness: Fr John
- Word from the Senior Warden: Brian Boom
- Capital Campaign Update: Lucy Eldridge and Brian Boom
- Stewardship Pledge Drive: Wendy Langlois
- We say good-bye to Dorothy P. Baker.
- Editors Note: Patricia and Jim Wann
Visit the newsletter page.
Capital Campaign Update
Brian Boom and Lucy Eldridge of our Capital Campaign Committee have put together a compelling brochure, Capital Campaign for St John in the Wilderness: Sustaining People, Place, and Peace, 2019-2022.
Please take a look and decide how you might contribute to the future vitality of our church.
Church of St John in the Wilderness is located adjacent to Taconic State Park. We are on the Harlem Valley Rail Trail and a short hike from Bash-Bish Falls. Come, enjoy!
The Rich and the Kingdom of God
Jesus, looking at him, loved him and said, “You lack one thing; go, sell what you own, and give the money to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven; then come, follow me.”